If you have feelings of paralysis and suffocation as you go to sleep, or when waking up, you may suffer from sleep paralysis.
Often these terrifying sensations are accompanied by the feeling that “someone is watching.”
Or you may have vivid and realistic encounters with strange creatures, ghosts or monsters who seem to enjoy tormenting you by sitting on your chest and holding you down.
Millions of people experience sleep paralysis out of the blue.
If you’ve ever lost sleep, or kept the light on all night to prevent another attack, then it’s time to take action.
You’re not cursed.
Your “demons” can be tamed.
In fact, this sleep symptom can often be quickly and easily dissolved.
The Source of Sleep Paralysis
My name is Ryan Hurd; I’m a dream researcher and creator of the Sleep Paralysis Kit. Although sleep paralysis can be terrifying, it is a normal dream state that is safe and natural.
I say this as not only an expert, but as someone who suffered from sleep paralysis myself since I was 14 years old.
Unfortunately, many sources about sleep paralysis on the web are full of outlandish claims about aliens and hidden dimensions. Others use a heavy-handed religious approach.
The lack of reliable information about sleep paralysis and its related nightmares is what prompted me to take action, dispelling myths and providing hope that there’s way out.
—Stanford University’s Sleep and Dreams website
Some topics the Sleep Paralysis Kit addresses include:
- What can modern science say about this problem without turning away from the shockingly real experiences that happen at night?
- What can these hallucinations mean, and how can I feel safe again?
- How can I quickly learn how to prevent sleep paralysis from coming back?
- What can I do to wake up from sleep paralysis whenever I want?
Sleep Paralysis can be managed, and even enjoyed
My 100+ page manual Sleep Paralysis: A Dreamer’s Guide is at the center of the kit. It leads readers through the fear of sleep paralysis nightmares, and teaches how to safely explore the extraordinary dream realms that can come from this profound dream state once you learn to control for fear.
Sleep Paralysis: A Dreamer’s Guide is also the first focused study ever published on how to deal with the the creepy night visitors that often accompany sleep paralysis in the form of ghosts, demons, and horrific monsters.
— Liam, Welwyn Garden City, England
Stop suffering from sleep paralysis tonight.
Who will benefit from this digital download?
- Sufferers from repetitive isolated sleep paralysis or periodic isolated sleep paralysis.
- Lucid dreamers who are prone to sleep paralysis and cannot shake the fear that comes with these visions despite that “it’s only a dream.”
- Ministers, therapists, and dream workers who counsel people with this profoundly realistic vision but have never known what to believe about its causes, triggers, and its potential for self-growth.
- Lucid dreamers seeking a reliable entryway into new levels of consciousness.
- Anyone interested in this mis-understood natural vision state and its relationship to ghost hauntings, historic witch trials, alien abductions, angel visitations, artistic genius and the little people who populate our minds.
People who suffer sleep paralysis inevitably focus on their fear and discomfort, but rarely do they recognize that this strange experience also holds a huge potential for mind/body growth and enlightenment. Ryan Hurd, a brilliant researcher and emerging leader in the field of dream studies, offers a brand new perspective on sleep paralysis that provides both practical help and inspirational guidance.
– Kelly Bulkeley, Ph.D., author of Dreaming in the World’s Religions: A Comparative History
It’s good to be skeptical when looking for sleep paralysis advice.
In the Sleep Paralysis Kit, I review and explain all the latest scientific theories about sleep paralysis and its terrifying nightmare visions.
You will not only understand how these terrifying visions form, but learn how to apply concrete practices to cope with and transform sleep paralysis into remarkable journeys of the mind and spirit.
This kit shows how to:
- Identify the biggest triggers of sleep paralysis in your life
- Spot everyday foods and beverages that aggravate sleep paralysis
- Learn about herbs and supplements that quell anxiety
- Set up your bedroom for better sleep and less nightmares
- Recognize the warning signs of a “ghost attack” hallucination and learn how to ground yourself
- Develop your own safe ground for when those fearful creatures sit on the bed
You will also learn how to:
- Face the attacker in your dreams with courage and ask for what you want
- Meet helpful dream figures in sleep paralysis, such as ancestors and angels
- Transform your paralysis into an out-of-body experience or a lucid dream
- Discover supplements that bring on vivid dreams
- Experience healing dreams and ecstatic visions
- Use these dreams to problem-solve other aspects of your life
- Ultimately, dissolve fear and build courage in your dreams and in waking life
– Rubin Naiman, PhD., sleep specialist at University of Arizona’s Center for Integrative Medicine
Take back the night, tonight
In writing Sleep Paralysis: A Dreamer’s Guide, Ryan Hurd has compiled, in a clear and succinct style, a vast compendium of much needed practical information about Isolated Sleep Paralysis (SP). Ryan, an experiencer and researcher of the phenomenon, brings clarity to often contradictory information. Of particular importance, and something missing in the work of others (even my own), is his focus on the spiritual aspects of SP.
– Jorge Conesa-Sevilla, Ph.D., author of Wrestling with Ghosts: a Personal and Scientific Account of Sleep Paralysis
What comes with the download of this Sleep Paralysis Kit?
- Sleep paralysis: A dreamer’s guide. A professionally designed 100 page ebook designed to help you get help tonight, as well as the latest research and tactics for getting the most out of this dream staue.
- The Sleep Paralysis worksheet which you can print out and establish your own management plan. Use it to discover your personal sleep paralysis triggers, as well as the quickest ways to break sleep paralysis the next time it happens.
- An exclusive one hour interview with sleep paralysis expert Jorge Conesa Sevilla, PhD, author of Wrestling With Ghosts: a Personal and Scientific Account of Sleep Paralysis.
- A 45 minute talk on the science, culture and psychology of sleep paralysis that I gave at Stanford University in April 2012.
I’m offering the Sleep Paralysis kit for $15
The secure download comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If this product does not help you rid yourself of sleep paralysis nightmares, I will gladly refund your money, no questions asked.
May you sleep and dream well,
*DISCLAIMER: I am not a medical doctor. Isolated sleep paralysis is a harmless parasoma when it is not accompanied by the symptoms of narcolepsy or sleep apnea. These symptoms include daytime sleepiness, falling asleep suddenly at inappropriate times, severe insomnia, difficulty breathing during the night (not just during the paralysis experience), and sudden feelings of paralysis during the day. If you have these symptoms, you may have a sleep disorder, and it’s recommended to see a sleep specialist as soon as possible.