Posted by Ryan Hurd on April 19, 2012
Anne Hill from DreamTalk Radio just posted our talk about lucid dreaming on the youtubes. It’s a lively 20 minute discussion about my new book project Lucid Immersion Blueprint. Anne is a veteran in the dream studies community and an author herself of the book What to do when dreams go bad: a practical guide to nightmares. Her creative and deeply informed perspective on dreams really made this conversation fun.
Video is below.
Some topics that came up include:
- How to break out of Cognitive Domestication
- Foundational practices for greater lucidity
- How positive mental habits become permanent traits over time
- The importance of playfulness for lucid dreaming induction (and why most people are working too hard)
- And what to do if you’re having TOO MANY lucid dreams.
Give it a whirl! We used Skype to record it, so the video is a little jumpy in some places.