I”ve been tagged by Craig to continue these meme about my human foibles. Let’s get to it.
1. If I don’t do my stretches in the morning, my back is stiff all day and that makes me grumpy.
2. Sometimes I drink coffee, but the habit sneaks up on me and soon enough I”m drinking three cups a day. Then I get stomach aches. So I go cold turkey and drink black tea for a month or so until I have one innocent cup of coffee usually because it’s a romantic setting like a cafe in San Francisco on a foggy day. Rinse and repeat.
3. I have been a champion of dental floss since I was a kid. I have been known to lecture people on the benefits of flossing, and I”m even tempted to go into it right now. Once I mailed a friend some dental floss because I was worried about the health of his gums.
4. I can’t remember the end of most movies I”ve watched. Maybe I get too caught up in the drama, dunno. This amuses my friends to no end but I don’t mind because for me, everything is always a surprise.
5. When I sip a beverage, I make two tiny lip smacking sounds afterwards. Apparently I do this all the time.
6. I became an atheist in the 6th grade immediately before my mother made me swear on the Bible that I didn’t eat the chocolate bar that was in the freezer. That was the only way I could convince myself that I hadn’t sinned, because if God didn’t exist, then the Bible was just some random book, and my lie was harmless. My spiritual convictions aren’t so defensive these days, and I apologized to my mother a few years ago.
So I”m tagging six others to let this meme metastasize some more: Jonathan, Laura, Ben, Chia, Gyrus and Jacob. And Danielle for good measure, who has the oldest blog I know. It won’t hurt my feelings if ya’ll don’t do it. Really, I’ll be okay.
Apparently unspectacular inspires me.