I’m excited to offer my first ebook: Sleep Paralysis: A Dreamer’s Guide. This 100+ page manual leads readers through the fear of sleep paralysis nightmares, and teaches how to safely explore the extraordinary dream realms of lucid dreaming, out-of-body experiences, and creative hypnagogia.
This ebook is also the first focused study ever published on how to deal with the Strangers: the creepy hallucinations that often accompany sleep paralysis in the form of ghosts, demons, and horrific monsters.
Reader Testimonial: “Sleep Paralysis for me was a horrifying experience. I would feel helpless and totally immobilized while a feeling of abject terror and suffocation intensified. Ryan’s ebook has helped completely change this. By following his advice and putting it into practice I learned ironically that if I relaxed, waking up is much easier and I have more control. This book is concise and will be helpful to anyone like me who struggles with lucid nightmares. Now for the first time in my life I actually want to have Sleep paralysis as I’ve now realized it’s a launching pad for just about anything you can and can’t imagine.”
— Liam, Welwyn Garden City, England
Who will benefit from this book?
- Sufferers from repetitive isolated sleep paralysis or periodic isolated sleep paralysis.
- Oneironauts and lucid dreamers seeking a reliable entryway into shamanic levels of consciousness.
- Sufferers from terrifying hypnagogic hallucinations and lucid nightmares.
- Lucid dreamers who are prone to sleep paralysis and cannot shake the fear that comes with these visions despite that “it’s only a dream.”
- Ministers, therapists, and dream workers who counsel people with this profoundly realistic vision but have never known what to believe about its causes, triggers, and its potential for self-growth.
- Anyone interested in this mis-understood natural vision state and its relationship to ghost hauntings, historic witch trials, alien abductions, angel visitations, artistic genius and the little people who populate our minds.
Sleep Paralysis: A Dreamer’s Guide is a professionally designed and richly illustrated ebook with over 100 pages (and almost a hundred references too, if you’re into that kind of thing).
The secured download comes with three bonuses:
- The Sleep Paralysis Management Worksheet for designing your own SP plan.
- An exclusive one hour conversation with sleep paralysis expert Jorge Conesa Sevilla, PhD., author of Wrestling with Ghosts: A Personal and Scientific Account of Sleep Paralysis.
- A 45 minute talk on the science, culture and psychology of sleep paralysis that I gave at Stanford University in April 2012.
I’m offering these bundled together as the Sleep Paralysis Kit for $15, with a money back guarantee.